The ACHA Foundation proudly supports Ashford, Flinders Private and The Memorial Hospitals through providing funds for medical equipment, facility upgrades and other programs.
Giving to the ACHA Foundation provides community members, grateful patients and their families with a unique opportunity to support ACHA's mission to provide an integrated range of quality medical, surgical and related health services in a caring and safe environment.
For more information and to donate to the ACHA Foundation please visit the ACHA Foundation website.
An Automatic Teller Machine is available for your use and is located in the main foyer on the ground floor, directly opposite the Flinders Private Hospital Main Reception desk.
Hudsons™ Coffee is located in the main foyer of Flinders Private Hospital.
A selection of food, snacks and beverages are available.
A range of cards, flowers, magazines and newspapers are also available.
Normal trading hours are:
- Monday to Friday 6.30am to 7.00pm
- Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm
- Sunday 9.00am to 4.00pm
Please note times may vary on public holidays.
Hudsons™ Coffee is a registered trademark of Emirates Leisure Retail
Car parking is available for Flinders Private Hospital patients and visitors at the front of the hospital and in the care Park multi-storey car park on Flinders Drive which is only a 3 minute walk to Flinders Private Hospital.Directions to Flinders Private Hospital from the Care Park multi-storey car park (Flinders Drive)
- Access Care Park multi-storey car park from South Road into Flinders Drive.
- From Care Park multi-storey car park proceed to Flinders Private Hospital:
- From the car park lifts on Level 2, walk straight ahead to exit the car park.
- Continue walking straight ahead, crossing a small service road and up the stairs (ramp access available)
- Continue through the “NORTHERN ENTRANCE” of Flinders Medical Centre (look for a sign above the double doors) and continue straight ahead along the corridor,
- Turn left at the end of this corridor, signs 'Flinders Private Hospital' will prompt you
- Continue through to Flinders Private Hospital and walk along this corridor, staying to the left (vinyl floor), signs are on the wall through to Reception in the main foyer
- Our friendly staff will assist you at the Reception desk. The main lifts in the foyer will take you to your ward (information board at the lifts)
Flinders Private Hospital welcomes Department of Veterans’ Affairs patients. You will be provided with a survey from the Department of Veterans' Affairs to complete regarding your stay at Flinders Private Hospital.
Flinders Private Hospital is committed to providing a safe, healthy environment for patients.
In the interest of promoting good health Flinders Private Hospital is a non-smoking facility and we ask patients to comply with this policy.
If you would like further assistance in how to stop smoking contact your General Practitioner, or call Quitline® on 13 78 48.
®Quitline is a registered trademark of The Cancer Council Victoria.